With so many individuals included in the book a few minor facts need to be corrected and will be in following editions. They are listed below.
- Rudy Davis' vingette states that he was in the military. He was not. Rudy's brother and father were in the military.
- Pamela Barnett's rank was stated incorrectly. Her actual rank was Battalion Intelligence Officer. Her book's complete title is: Never Vetted, Unlawful President, The Loophole in Our Democracy.
- Recognition of David Mercado's contribution was omitted from the first printing. The last paragraph of the dedication in future editions will read: "There are so many people who have helped support and protect me, and I wish I could name you all. But for present purposes, Jack Cashill, thank you for your assistance with this book and your mentorship in life views; David Mercaldo, for taking on the task of interviewing so many fine people who care about this issue; and Marco Ciavolino, thanks for your outstanding technical assistance, your friendship, and your guidance in so many areas. And thanks to all the other Christians and Constitutional Patriots who have believed in me throughout."
- In addition, David Mercaldo was not specifically anknowledged on the opening page of the vignettes. David enjoyed a great personal experience when he called and researched the stories of the many fine people who have concentrated their efforts on the eligibility issue.
- The book indicates that Sarah Redd Maybry is from Texas. In fact, she lives in Illinois, but served in the military in Texas.
- For Patra Minocha the correct web address is http://www.salute2soldiers.org. She does not live a suburb of Nashville, but rather in a hollow of the foothills of Tenessee with the bobcats and mountain lions.